Current Job Openings
Axe Coach Duties
The Axe Coach will explain the safety rules of the range to guests as well as briefly show guests best axe throwing techniques. Most importantly the Axe Coach will assist in making sure each guest has a great experience.
Axe Coach Compensation
This is NOT a minimum wage job. We are looking for the best and we compensate our axe coaches accordingly. We only discuss specifics with qualified candidates.
Tips: When Axe Coaches excel at their jobs so do the tips! Tips alone average higher than $5/hour.
Axe Coach Requirements
- Personality: Our axe coaches work one on one with individuals and groups to ensure guests are successful at axe throwing while being safe and having fun!
- Scheduling: We are flexible, but all candidates must have some weekend availability.
- Confidence: Many of our guests are first time axe throwers and need confident tips from an experienced axe coach. Must be able to provide feedback.
- Attitude: Axe throwing is fun! Must be able to take charge while keeping the experience fun and engaging.
If you have what it takes to make a great Axe Coach fill out the application below.
Many of you in the restaurant industry have gone into jobs and made someone else’s menu and culinary vision a success. You’ve always wanted to do things your own way because you knew you could kill it and now is your chance!
We’ve created an awesome Axe Throwing facility and now we’re expanding to a new location that will have a kitchen and bar. We are looking for that special person that can help us continue our growth. We are seeking a Chef / Kitchen / Bar Manager to join our team!
You will work directly with the owner to create a best in class casual restaurant and bar as well as set and exceed goals. This is a chance to prove that you can create a remarkable restaurant experience in Virginia Beach!
- Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful management in the categories of labor, food cost and kitchen supplies.
- Must have 2 years of kitchen management experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
- Must be able to work closing shifts, weekends and evenings as needed.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
*Starting Salary is only for initial 90 day period. After 90 day period salary will be readjusted as necessary to reflect overall kitchen and bar business. Starting salary will not be lowered.