Current Job Openings
Axe Coach Duties
The Axe Coach will explain the safety rules of the range to guests as well as briefly show guests best axe throwing techniques. Most importantly the Axe Coach will assist in making sure each guest has a great experience.
Axe Coach Training
Axe throwing is much simpler than it appears. Most people pick it within 15 – 30 minutes. We’ll train the right candidates to be successful axe coaches in just a few days.
Axe Coach Compensation
This is NOT a minimum wage job. We are looking for the best and we compensate our axe coaches accordingly. We only discuss specifics with qualified candidates.
Tips: When Axe Coaches excel at their jobs so do the tips! Tips alone average higher than $5/hour.
Axe Coach Requirements
- Personality: Our axe coaches work one on one with individuals and groups to ensure guests are successful at axe throwing while being safe and having fun!
- Scheduling: We are flexible, but all candidates must have some weekend availability.
- Confidence: Many of our guests are first time axe throwers and need confident tips from an experienced axe coach. Must be able to provide feedback.
- Attitude: Axe throwing is fun! Must be able to take charge while keeping the experience fun and engaging.
If you have what it takes to make a great Axe Coach fill out the application below.
Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and hard-working.
We are paying higher than the minimum service industry standard.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customer’s identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
We are looking forward to reading your application.
This is an immediate opening, we will be conducting interviews immediately.
Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and hard-working.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Chop vegetables, prepare sauces and other food preparation.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience preferred
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs
- Strong attention to detail
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The front desk is the first impression of Tribal Axe! The right candidate for this job can work in busy peak times while maintaining a positive attitude.